October 9, 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Skulltastic Challenge

Hey peeps.  Got a card for you.  I had a chance to participate in the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge - SKULL-tastic.  For this change we had to use a skull on our project.  Well I've had this image colored up since last year and matched with paper.  As you all know, I do that ALOT.  Anywho...she was perfect for this my card.

I colored her with my Copic markers of course and the desinger paper is from Martha Stewart's Holidays Mat pad.  Grabbed some Bazzill scrap paper, my MS spider web punch, some ribbon and button and BAM she was done!!



Thanks again for swinging by.  Love to hear your comments on my card.

Hugs and love~


No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...