November 21, 2014

Gift Wrapping With Really Reasonable Ribbon

Hey peeps.  I'm up to my elbows in holiday gift wrapping.  I love this time of year when Christmas is right around the corner.  I've already started playing my holiday music.  It just makes me feel so festive and jolly.  Decorating with ribbon is even better this time of year. 

So over at Really Reasonable Ribbon we are showcasing the fabulous holiday ribbon that RRR has in stock.  Oh it's like ribbon heaven peeps! Check out this fabulous holiday ribbon I used here on my container that I filled with various chocolate candies.  Oh this plaid ribbon just screams holiday season.  Pairing it with this gorgeous white crochet and sheer red ribbon my package looked amazing.  The sheer red ribbon was such a hit that it's not available right now.  BUT the gorgeous sheer iridescent red would make a fantastic alternative to use.



Here is a closeup of my bow.  I used some of the Really Reasonable Ribbon metallic gold string to tie on some jingle bells.  So stinking cute! 


Well thanks for stopping by today.  Make sure you head on over to the RRR blog to see what some of the other ladies made.  You're going to be WOW'd for sure!

Hugs and love~



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...