April 14, 2015

Endless Summer- Crafter's Companion

 NOTE:  This is my second post of the day.  See my book review here!!

Hey peeps.  Are you ready for summer yet?  I can't wait to go stick my feet in the same and get my tan on.  It seems like the winter dragged on forever this year.  And my poor family and friends in NJ had to deal with way too much snow.  So I have a card that will get you in the mood for summer.

Today is release day of the Endless Summer stamp at Crafter's Companion.  Oh this stamp set is perfect for getting me ready for summer.  As soon as I saw this stamp I knew I wanted to watercolor it.  I used some distress inks to color this baby up.  I'll have a video up soon.



Here's a closeup of my surf board.  I swear I hear Beyonce in my head when I say that...SURF BOARD!  I wish I had her bod when I'm on a surf board.  I'm more like a beached whale.  LOL It's all good.  I'm 40+ years old and loving every inch of my "prime" body. :-)  No hater here. 


Alrighty peeps.  That's my card for today.  Make sure to swing by the Crafter's Companion shop and pick up your Endless Summer stamp.  Don't forget to take a look at all the new items we have in store for you.

Go forth and be crafty~
 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...