November 14, 2016

ColorIt Art Marker REVIEW

Hey peeps.  I've had the chance to play with some new markers called Colorit Art Markers.  You all know I have a passion for coloring so when I was afforded the opportunity to do a review on these markers I was thrilled.  As you know when I receive a product for free to do a review, it is my honest opinion. When doing my review I know that people will trust in what I may say and purchase the product and I do not want anyone wasting their money.  With that being said, we all have our own opinion and this is mine on this product.

So here is a comparison on how the markers did on each paper.  I used Copic Xpress It Blending, Spectrum Noir, Neenah 110 lb and My Favorite Things paper.  It worked differently on each however they worked great.


Okay now let me share with you the video and show you how they work. You can watch the video here or in HD by clicking HERE.


 

You can purchase the markers at www.colorit.com. When you purchase the markers make sure you share what you make over on the ColorIt Facebook page.  Have a great day everyone!

 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...