January 6, 2017

Sending Love And Winner Announcement

Hey peeps. Thanks everyone who joined in on the Seasons Giving blog hop.  I really appreciate all the new followers and the lovely comments each of you have left. I had a chance to hop around as well and man there are some amazing bloggers.  Some I are new to following too.  I love finding new blogs to follow.

Now onto my card.  Can you believe this is my first card of 2017.  I was such in the holiday mode that I just couldn't get back into the craft room.  I shared the coloring technique yesterday on Periscope.  You can check it out HERE.  Not a member of Periscope?  No worries boo, it's free to sign up and I'm on there weekly with crafting inspiration and a load of laughter.

The stamp used for this card is from Stampin Up.  It's a clearance stamp so I'm not sure it's going to be around much longer.  I colored it using some Chameleon markers. Of course I needed some shimmer so I used Spectrum Noir Shimmer pens. To finish the card I used a heart embossing folder and some pretty washi tape.  








Do something look familiar to some of you in the photo?  Yes, Sprinkles has made his debut for the first time for 2017.  For those who are like what or who is Sprinkles, Sprinkles is my happiness unicorn that my sweet friend Brianna made for me.


As you can see Sprinkles is a glitter eating unicorn.  LOL This little fella will be showing up in photos throughout the year.  I can't thank Brianna enough for sending him my way.  Having crafty friends is truly the best.  Share some kindness in 2017 peeps.  It not only makes you feel good but you never know how good it makes the the person receiving it feel.

Oh and the winners of the Seasons Givings blog hop are:

Prize #1 Ericka Strange

Prize #2 Lainey Devita

Have a great day everyone.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...