February 22, 2017

Altenew - Geometric Flower Card

Hey peeps.  I hope your week is going well.  I'm back in my stamp room working on some greeting cards.  Even though my room is a mess right now, I still need to create and work on making cards.  LOL  You know how it is.  We can create in chaos when we have to.  Stepping away from the madness to sit back and create a card gives me a chance to relax in the middle of a busy day.

For today's card I used the Altenew Geometric Flowers stamp set along with the Way Too Sweet stamp set.  I love how these two stamps sets paired together.  The inks colors are from the Red Cosmos mini cube ink set.


I spritzed the panel with cosmic shimmer spray in the color of platinum to give it some lovely shimmer. Instead on adding my sentiment directly on the card panel I stamped it on a piece of gray cardstock and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.




Okay that's a wrap for my card today.  All products are linked below.  Heading back to the studio to continue to organize my chaos so I can soon share the reveal of my new space.  Have a great day everyone and I'll see you back here soon.  


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin



No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...