June 5, 2017

Seaside Seagulls - My Favorite Things

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday.  I'm playing with the Seaside Seagulls from My Favorite Things.  I'm absolutely LOVING this stamp set.  Okay but I have to tell you a funny.  I was mentioning this stamp set to my friend and I kept calling them pelicans.  She kept looking on the website for them and couldn't find them. LOL  Then she was like "do you mean the seagulls?"  Ummm...yup that birds!!  LMBO  Oh yup seagulls, pelicans...same thing.  Oh boy I've been sniffing too many fumes these days. 

Anywho, here's the card I made using my "seagulls" and some of the distress oxide inks.  I LOVE how this card came out.  I also used the new ocean waves dies to go with this stamp set.  I colored the seagulls with Copic markers and ran them through my Scan N Cut. 


I used the fossilized amber, spiced marmalade, worn lipstick and wilted violet oxide inks to make my background.  For the waves I used the broken china oxide ink. These inks blends effortlessly.  Here's a quick review I share on Youtube. I spritzed everything with water and shimmer spray.  I then cut down my card panel and stamped my sentiment with versafine onyx black ink.

I used foam tape to pop up the waves and a bit of morning dew nuvo drops along the edges so it looked more like "water".  Then I nestled my seagulls into place with adhesive. For some sparkling stars I used some star sequins I had in my stash and adhered them with some multi medium matte.

Everything was then placed on a white card base.  Aren't these little guys too cute?!?! I like the one on the right.  Seems like he has some "attitude"  LOL  That's a wrap for this card.  I'll see you guys back here soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...