July 18, 2017

Altenew Grid Stencil And Rainbow Foil Technique - TUTORIAL

Hey peeps.  I'm sharing a really cool technique with you today. As you know I LOVE making backgrounds for my card and I love foiling.  However sometimes you need to pull out your laminator to get the foiling part one or you have to use glue.  Well there is a new product from Thermoweb that makes it really easy and the results are GORGEOUS!  Check out this awesome rainbow background!!  Squeal when I made this I could not have giggled more with excitement!! 

So of course I had to share a tutorial with you guys.  So are you really to get all rainbow happy with me? You can watch the video here or on my Youtube channel mzdanajoy. I've also linked the products I used below.


Easy right?!?  I told you.  Now I want to see you try it for yourself.  Don't forget to tag me on IG and let me see your pretty projects.  If you want to see more projects like this from me, let me know by leaving a comment below or post one on my YT comment section of this video.  I'll be back soon with more tutorials and happiness.  See ya soon!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...