July 31, 2017

My Creative Scoop DT Post

Hey peeps.  Happy Monday. Sadly today is my last post for my current design team term with My Creative Scoop.  I have enjoyed my time with all the talented ladies and Mindy.  It has been so much fun learning new techniques from Mindy's awesome classes. 

For my last post I wanted to show you two of the images you will receive in the princess coloring class.  I have mentioned during my posts that you get a no-line (or gray scale) image and a black lined image.  Since these images are digital you can make them as small or as large as you like.  These images are so beautiful to color and make an AMAZING card front as you can see here.


Each class is broken down in sections so it's really easy to follow along.  The first card here is the black lined image.  When I say black lined you will see the lines of the image as if it was stamped out with ink.  Where you can just "color" in the lines.



No-line or gray scale coloring let's you "trace" the lines with your Copic marker so it looks like you drew the image yourself.  As you can see here there are no harsh black lines on this image.  This results in a softer looking colored image.


If you are looking for some great Copic coloring classes you MUST check out Mindy's classes. She also has a FREE 3-Day Beginners Online E-Course. Make sure to check it out.  Have a great day everyone.  See ya back here soon!!


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...