October 11, 2017

Merry Making Card Class Participant

Hey peeps.  I'm participating in the Merry Making Online Card Class.  I've participated in a few of the classes on this site and again I'm really enjoying this one.  Here is one of my cards from the class.  I'll be sharing more with you as the class goes along.

For this card I used some distress oxide inks in shades of purple and an older snowflake stamp set from My Favorite Things.  The popped up merry sentiment is from Altenew and the sentiment on the black strip from Lawn Fawn.  


I'll be back with more holiday cards to share my classwork with you.  Have a great day everyone. 


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...