December 13, 2017

MFT Cool Day and Merry Christmas Circle Die

Hey peeps.  Happy Wednesday.  We are getting closer and closer to Christmas.  I'm still shaking things up in my room with some last minute cards.  Here is one I made for a sweet little girl who wanted an interactive card this year.

I stamped out the cute polar bear from the MFT Cool Days stamp set and colored him up with Copic markers and paired him with a sweet little birdie and sign.  Next I die cut out some snow drifts and the Merry Christmas circle die to begin the assembly of my shaker.  I used some older paper from my scrap bin and some lovely sequins from my ever growing sequin collection. I made sure to stamp shake me on the sign so she knew to shake the card so the sequins could move.




I'm trying to challenge myself to make a least one interactive card a month.  This way when I do make them I won't feel so overwhelmed and scared.  I outdid myself already this month and made a spinner/slider card last week.  You can find it here.


Have a great Wednesday everyone.  I'll see you back here soon.


 photo sig_zpse3eae6d2.png

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

How sweet of you for stopping by. Please come back and see me soon!

Hugs~
Dana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...